Sunday, February 16, 2014

Basecoating the First Batch

Alright, I'm finally getting somewhere with these guys. Had some time to really put in for basecoating the unit I've been working on.


The blues are basically ready for highlighting, which means I can do the final assembly soon. I also got the chance to detail some of the parts on the model, as well as do the bone colors of the weapons.


Also tried out freehanding some texturing on the first avenger, attempting to get a little better at adding grain to the bone. I still think my strokes are a little too big, but I have a lot more practicing to do. Sorry, cell camera doesn't really get the detail well.

The Crimson Hunter is still sitting on my desk, I've been meaning to break out the airbrush to start working on him. I think this week I'll give it a go.

That's all for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment