Sunday, March 16, 2014

Further Progress

Had a rough couple weeks, not had a lot of time to work on my models. A week ago I lost my job, and had to dedicate a good amount of my time to finding work. Good news is I start my new job tomorrow, and I feel good about it.

The few times that I've had to work on my Eldar I've been able to make some headway. In my last week of my last job, I spent a night airbrushing in the shop since I wouldn't get to use the shop's compressed air again.

Really all I got to do was finish the bone basecoating. I had a lot of trouble with the paint beading on me, I'm going to have to do further research into this. Even still, I am very impressed with how smooth the air brush is.

Still going with the dire avengers. Been highlighting with the main color blue, got to these three (the other two in the back are old ones). Although I may have to touch up the older ones now to match the new ones. I was planning on mixing blue and white helmets in the unit to add variety. If I don't like it, I could always add the white ones to a separate unit.

That's all for now. Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment